If the best way to predict your future is to create it…
Then the best way to know you are drinking the cleanest and healthiest water is to…. CREATE IT!
We can't completely control the air we breathe, or the food we eat - but we can absolutely drink water that's filtered and clean. This is where water ionizers come into play…
In this overview – we’ll address these important subjects surrounding water filtration:
· What You Should Know About Water Quality
· Can Water Ionizers Filter Water?
· Water Ionizer Filtration Systems
· What to Look for in a Water Ionizer Filter
· Best Water Ionizers for Water Filtration
· Where to Buy Alkaline Water Ionizers
What You Should Know About Water Quality
Water quality is a main concern of Americans today - especially every state in the country is affected by a contaminated water supply that is very dangerous to the population. (according to a study done by the NRDC)
The three main harmful ingredients that could be lurking around in your water supply right now are: bacteria, toxins, and contaminants.
Do you know what’s in your water? If you don’t – you should know that:
· Only 91 contaminants have been regulated by the Safe Drinking Water Act - a federal law that exists to help protect public drinking water supplies across the USA.
· Over the past decade…over 63 Americans were directly exposed to unsafe, dirty drinking water. (as determined by the EPA)
As a result of these findings by the EPA and NRDC – many people have begun to wake up and question the quality and safety of their local drinking water.
However, some people may still be searching hard for the proper solution to start enjoying clean, safe drinking water in their homes.
One solution to this water filtration problem is to use a high quality water ionizer machine that has high quality filtration standards.
Can Water Ionizers Filter Water?
Water ionizers work by filtering tap water that is then converted into alkaline water through the process of electrolysis.
By using a water ionizer, you can help block and filter many of these harmful toxins, bacteria, and contaminants to create the healthier, cleaner water option…alkaline water.
However, not all water ionizers are created equal because different machines use different water filtration systems.
Water Ionizer Filtration Systems
One of the most important steps in the ionization process is filtration.
There are two types of water filtration systems used in water ionizers. (electric and non-electric)
Electric Water Ionizers
Come installed with either dual or a single water ionizer filter that cleans the water.
· Dual Filtration
○ The BEST choice for ultimate filtration and optimal nutrient benefits.
○ Creates the safest water to drink at home, at the office, or on-the-go.
○ Some newer, top-quality electric machines are built with ceramic filters that can remove harmful bacteria, lead, and other contaminants.
· Single Filtration
○ You should AVOID electric machines that only use a single water ionizer filter – due to the extensive number of dual filtration water ionizers on the market today.
Non-Electric Water Ionizers
· Multiple filters are used to remove contaminants and bacteria from the tap water before being converted into alkaline water that is clean and safe to drink.
Note: Most non-electric water ionizers don’t use premium filters like some of the newer, top-quality electric units do.
To ensure that you’ll be drinking the best alkaline water - we recommend that you focus on finding the right electric water ionizer for your needs.
But first, you should know what to look for in a water ionizer filter.
What to Look for in a Water Ionizer Filter
Some of the factors to consider when looking for the right water ionizer filter are:
Number of Contaminants That Can Be Filtered Out
· You’re going to want to know what every single contaminant, pesticide, or heavy metal is that can be filtered and blocked from your water and at what percentage.
· Some water ionizer brands will provide you with a detailed filter report. (upon request)
· The bigger the alkaline water filter is, the better your water filtration will be.
· Pre-filters need to be used in water ionizers for people who live in areas with hard water or soft water.
· If you know that you have or are worried that you might have fluoride in your drinking water…you MUST use a fluoride pre-filter to effectively clean your water.
Best Water Ionizers for Water Filtration
Now that you know more about the different filtration systems used in water ionizers, as well as what to look for in an alkaline water filter...
It's time to begin your journey to find the best water ionizer for water filtration...and we're here to help you get the answers you're looking for right now.
Our alkaline water machine experts have tested over 20 of the top machines in the world – and there is ONLY ONE brand that can make the cleanest, healthiest drinking water in the world.
The best water ionizers for water filtration come from Tyent.
Tyent water ionizers contain the most advanced filters in the world – capable of removing over 200 contaminants from tap water, including:
· 99% of lead
· Up to 99% of mercury, beryllium, uranium, and fluoride (when a two-bank or four-bank filter is fitted)
Not one water ionizer can filter harmful contaminants or bacteria from your water like Tyent machines can.
Want the proof? You can contact Tyent directly and they will gladly provide you with a water filtration report that highlights their "best in class" water ionizer filter results.
We also love how you can request a FREE Water Report from Tyent's water quality experts to find out what exactly is lurking in your local source water.
Where to Buy Alkaline Water Ionizers
No matter what stage in life you are in, quality water is essential to your good health!
So, don't wait another minute to put the power of clean drinking water in your home.
We just may have a “very exclusive” deal that we may be able to offer YOU on one of the top water ionizers!
SHARE THIS with anyone you know who is tired of drinking dirty, contaminant-filled drinking water!